Ranking
Original Post
[TA] | [Chit Chat] | All are welcome here.

Take a chill pill and let your hair down in here.
Few rules though, the general stuff, no spamming etc.
We'll come down hard on any abuse or insults, be nice, friendly and not spammy and all will be well.
Last edited by footlox; Apr 5, 2017 at 04:28 PM.
Ponzo: We need like a members list stickied, but do an activity check and only add the ones that post there.
Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
Basically, this is the place to talk about what goes on in your everyday life.

My sister is pregnant =/
-----
Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
Ponzo: We need like a members list stickied, but do an activity check and only add the ones that post there.

Like a info center and such?
Last edited by XPaD; May 28, 2012 at 04:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Alright, Team aikido activity check. See who is still around, then anyone who was in can re-apply and just get put straight back in.
I suggest we keep the premise that you need to be of a certain skill level to get in, however it's not a hugely high standard (especially at the start as we need activity)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
Alright, Erth can make the activity check and Info board.

I see how it is ¬_¬
Sure thing, i'll get right on that...
Tomorrow.
I'll just use the OoT format or something? That seems to work fine.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
I see how it is ¬_¬
Sure thing, i'll get right on that...
Tomorrow.
I'll just use the OoT format or something? That seems to work fine.

:> Erth honey, chu knows I lufs u.