ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I know him, decent chap. he'd fit in well.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
So well, are there any tests or something else before I'm officialy in? For example, getting yes from a few people, etc...
meow
I am 2010simoDK and I'd like join [TA].
Something about myself:
My real name is Simone and I am 15 years old. My GMT is +1, I'm Italian. I love play toribash but I'm not a nerd, I spend all the time out with my friends every day but I don't neglect the school, I'm a mature and calm guy but I love the risk, in fact I'm a stunt man with my moped, I'm amazing My favourite kind of music is rock and metal, my favourite group is Linkin Park. My passions are cars and motorcycle.
I'm 7th dan black belt. I am very active on forum and ingame like 5-6 hours a day. .
My favourite mod is akidobigdojo, who know me know I'm not a noob, some replays:
Attached Files
dismember style #01.rpl (51.5 KB, 25 views)
dismember style #02.rpl (38.6 KB, 12 views)
dismember style #03.rpl (46.5 KB, 8 views)
dismember style #04.rpl (46.8 KB, 8 views)
extreme turnover.rpl (43.9 KB, 7 views)
turnover.rpl (71.8 KB, 8 views)
win.rpl (41.2 KB, 7 views)
2010simoDK, the legend is back
Italians do it better
sweetaros: seems a nice guy, the replays didn't impress me, the first one wasnt a throw it self, just a turn over with some lucky (I have noticed that you almost lost there.)

and the second one, well, snake sucks in aikido as far as I have seen.
but.. I think you could improve more and more if you get in.
yes.
thx very much, but where is the member list?
2010simoDK, the legend is back
Italians do it better
Hello,

My name is Chandler and I am applying for TA. Currently, I am looking for some reason to stay in Toribash, I think TA would be a great option. I am around 9/10 activity all around. Currently I am in-active because of school, and because I'm not really grasping anything to make me stay with Toribash. I feel I would be a great recruit because I can be very active. I would like to join TA because I think I would fit in well, and I would love for someone to help me excel further in Aikido. Lastly, my GMT is -5.

I know my replays aren't too special, so I am willing to go in-game if you'd like.

Thank you.
Attached Files
Nice decap.rpl (44.1 KB, 23 views)
#A_re.rpl (74.2 KB, 17 views)
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Okay. I am not really strong in making application, but i'll try my best.

So, My name is Alexander, i am 17 y.o. and i am Russian. I am doing Sambo in real life, so since it is pretty similar to aikido, i love aikido too. Maybe it will sounds a bit funny, but skills which i obtained on sambo trainings, i use in ingame dojo.

Now, i'll tell something about my toribash 'career'. I became toribash player more than 3 years ago. I was 14 and i could not even speak english, my favorite mod was jousting.tbm and i was wearing full gladiator. But peoples are unable to stop time flow, i became stronger
and decided that aikido is 'my' mod. It was hard to learn suplexes, counter moves, but now i am almost master belt and most of my qi was earned on aikido dojo.

My favorite mod is aBD. I am dueler, and probably i am part of DOA. I know many aikido guys and enjoy facing them (if be honest i enjoy when i beat them ;) )

And now replay part. Huh, i don't have any aikido replays, because i simply don't save them, but if someone want to test me, go for it

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
USB: I approve the country of your birth.
Anyway, he is stronk; probably cooler than me. Well, I'm more inclined to say "yes", than "no", but I'm not sure. I will try to play with him in the evening.

Athin:
around 9/10 activity

and
I am in-active because of school

That's weird. Pick up your mind: are you active or inactive?
Well, I haven't seen him in-game. I don't know if he is good or not.
meow
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
Hello,

My name is Chandler and I am applying for TA. Currently, I am looking for some reason to stay in Toribash, I think TA would be a great option. I am around 9/10 activity all around. Currently I am in-active because of school, and because I'm not really grasping anything to make me stay with Toribash. I feel I would be a great recruit because I can be very active. I would like to join TA because I think I would fit in well, and I would love for someone to help me excel further in Aikido. Lastly, my GMT is -5.

I know my replays aren't too special, so I am willing to go in-game if you'd like.

Thank you.

Chandler? as in the username Chandlerb?
Was that your old username?

Originally Posted by USB View Post
Okay. I am not really strong in making application, but i'll try my best.

So, My name is Alexander, i am 17 y.o. and i am Russian. I am doing Sambo in real life, so since it is pretty similar to aikido, i love aikido too. Maybe it will sounds a bit funny, but skills which i obtained on sambo trainings, i use in ingame dojo.

Now, i'll tell something about my toribash 'career'. I became toribash player more than 3 years ago. I was 14 and i could not even speak english, my favorite mod was jousting.tbm and i was wearing full gladiator. But peoples are unable to stop time flow, i became stronger
and decided that aikido is 'my' mod. It was hard to learn suplexes, counter moves, but now i am almost master belt and most of my qi was earned on aikido dojo.

My favorite mod is aBD. I am dueler, and probably i am part of DOA. I know many aikido guys and enjoy facing them (if be honest i enjoy when i beat them ;) )

And now replay part. Huh, i don't have any aikido replays, because i simply don't save them, but if someone want to test me, go for it

Although I personally do not like AikidoBD, You're pretty cool sounding and your app was good.

I say yes.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم