Toribash
In the air

"The hell if I know. Maybe they hope to use it as a staging ground for their troops." Charlie responded.
#Magnus - #Sigma
In the air

"Or maybe they expect us."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
In the air

Ominous silence.

Time skip

They arrive at a secluded spot somewhere in the mountain range late at night. "Ait, men, set up the camp for tonight, we're going to head towards the enemy camp early in the morning. It should take us about a day to get there, so we should arrive around the right time for our stealth operations."
#Magnus - #Sigma
Valley

"The more I think about this operation, the weirder it sounds. Why didn't they send a special operations team for this? Why is the compound so close? Why haven't we cared about it before? This is giving me the shakes, bro."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
A motorcycle ride to one of Caed's bases in Mallorean.

At the base they intercept the details of a mission.

"Lets go crash a party" Caed says pointing at the corner to another cycle for Zakath.

A bit from the Compound on the border.

They both ride and ride till they get as close as they can without attracting attention on the cycles. They stow them away and camouflage them.

"Shall we?"
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Valley
Walt gets out of the helicopter, looking across the distance in all directions, making sure they haven't been spotted.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Valley

"I know about as much as you do, man. I just do what I'm ordered to do. But don't worry, man, nothing's wrong." Charlie said, attempting to calm Travis. "Now everyone get some rest, we've got a long day ahead of us."

A bit from compound on border

"I think we shall." Zakath says with a smile as he pulls out his rifle.
#Magnus - #Sigma
A bit from the Compound on the border.

"Lets walk a bit and then set up a nest and wait for the guests of honor."
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
The Morning

As the men wake up, they hear the sound of planes screaming overhead. They seem to be looking for something, but they don't seem to find it, and pass over without further inspection. It is a wonder that they didn't spit the helicopter, but it is in the early hours of the morning. "We need to get moving. They may have seen some hint of our arrival, and we need to complete the mission before it's too late. Grab your packs, take what you need."
#Magnus - #Sigma
The Morning

"Great, now we have ghost planes. As if things weren't creepy enough. And why are we going now? Shouldn't we wait until it gets dark?"

Travis grumbles as he grudgingly packs his equipment.
Last edited by Thorn; Dec 28, 2011 at 11:09 AM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor