Ranking
Original Post
Punching Problems
Umm i have problems whit making Punching decaps. Kicks are OK right now but punches. is so f***kin difficult. someone gimme some tips?

no punchout.rpl <--
I'm thinking you are a bit close to uke in that replay, i would use around 130-140 just so you have some room to move your arm into the punch. Now, i'm no dafe but i do love making punching replays. The start to that replay looked promising, you are using relax and you have the whole turn thing going on. Where it went a little bit pear shaped is the footing, you didn't get a grip on the ground to put power into your punch. It is possible to do a leap from the ground with a kick, to punch up and decap uke, this could be slightly easier for a beginner. *looks over some old punch decaps* ok now, hitting from below can help decap uke, using the momentum you can just pop that head right off. Ok, i will post some of my punch replays, watch them then have another go. Report back afterwards :]

Another Puch ;o.rpl - That is a good example of a jumping decap, using the kick upwards to put power behind the punch.

Punch Decap.rpl - That is a pretty simple one, not much involved.
Attached Files
M-Another Puch ;o.rpl (125.1 KB, 25 views)
M- Punch Decap.rpl (38.5 KB, 22 views)
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
ok now, hitting from below can help decap uke, using the momentum you can just pop that head right off.

quoted for truth, but for easier decaps by punching make the punching han d grabby just before it hits the head, cause with this all the momentum is used to get the head off. and if you want to look like it ain't grabbed press Shift+space to skip one frame at a time and when the head is decapitated ungrab the head. thats how i do some decaps
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
yea but that is just easier to start from. then you can do it without grab.
Free textures
antikilleh, that is because you didn't move fast enough. on 100 dismemberment threshold speed must be atleast 30 for dismemberment and yours was 25.(now you must wonder how i know that. just type /sm 1 on singleplayer and you will see.)
Free textures
my little philosophy for a punch is that the arms are the least important part of the body, try relaxing your arms and swinging them using your legs and torso. get them to go as fast as possible, then set arm joints and make a few adjustments to get the punch on target.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Antikilleh, try to punch in the neck if You want to decap. Also when You try to dismembert, try to hit in joints.