Ranking
Original Post
WPA2 help
Anyone know how to get the passphrase for a wpa2 network from a windows 7 laptop that is already on that network?
I R IRONMAN
http://192.168.1.1/ go there
then your username sould be admin and your password should be password, type that in, there should be a blue bar on the left, click on it. a new page should come up, right under the apply button is your password and once you know it, click on apply
This only works for netgear routers
Can you tell me if you are using the following:
  • Any type of Modem. DSL, etc.
  • Any type of wireless router.
  • If you have a Modem or Setup a wireless connection, did you set up a WPA2 Passphrase?
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Well it is on a school network so I'm not sure i will be able to find too much router info :P the only potentially useful bit of information i was able to find was it's MAC thingo: 00:13:19:02:55:90
I guess it would also help if i say that i'm trying to get access to the network via iTouch so i was wondering if i could get the passphrase from the school laptops.

Also I don't know if these mean anything but

Mode: Infrastructure
Channel: 1
Rates:1,2,5,6,9,11,12,18,24,36,48,54
I R IRONMAN
If the computer at school is passcoded, then you may not connect because it is the school's computer. If you're trying to connect to a school wifi, then you aren't allowed maybe because it's not a public network.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!