Ranking
already said congrats to erth, but congrats again. Also what I think should qualify for a yes to get into team aikido is for people to already know how they play and don't even need replays. I never even posted a replay or wasn't tested, but was already known for how I play.... They should try to find you in-game and play you then let you know how good/bad they are then apply.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Beta: I have :3 I fought against Kingsta, he said I was good, and would love to have a new mate in the TA. Same happened with Erth, he saw I improved since my last match/application.
Vordred: Nice point, I didn't notice haha, maybe re-color to blue?
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Lol, I wasn't talking about you in general, just future applicants. Ahaha. Such as, ever applicant, I have not viewed a single replay on That's why I never vote unless I know how they play... I still don't vote much anyways even if I know cuz I do usually know Beta knows everything... shhhhhhhhhhhhh
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Beta does have a point, We need to clean up the current members. We need to be well known for our Aikido skills and we as an org should make it more difficult to get in here. We need to make a strict test of some sorts. Like to duel at least 3-4 of us and win 2-3 times or something like that..

Replays are needed in an Application, testing shouldn't be happening because if we were in-game as much as we should be. Then we will be seeing these people in-game and knowing how they play and what they're like.

I did meet boingboing in-game, I think it was after his application though. I'm not 100% sure!
Hey guys, I'd be happy to play with one of you later today, but I'm in school.