Ranking
Original Post
In need of a teacher
^^ I'm a green belt, but idk how. I'm a noob. Barely get the name. I get that twists and certain movements = power. But that's the most complex thing i know. Teach me like i just installed the game
I could try to teach you I'm not real good at teaching, but I'll be on the fame soon if you want to play with me.
I could teach you in AikidoBigDojo if you would like, hit me up ingame if you want.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
When I got trained, they talked about balance staying in two feet on the ground etc. but as you keep on playing you just realize everything slowly, how every joints work, just familiarize with the joints, watch the pro players about how they control their tori, and keep on playing, that way you can create your own style.
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
Try experimenting with the joints and learn how they work. Slowly but surely, you will find a style of playing that suits you best.
Heart of Gold
if you are playing any matches that involves DQ.
focus on preventing yourself to lose instead of fighting harder.
wushu is a hard mod to play if you dont know how to recover yourself after a punch
HELP
THE NUGGETS GOT LOOSE
I could teach you judofrac and abd if you would like me to
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Yeah i can teach you about sparring parkouring and abd aikido greykido etc id say im pretty pro (if im allowed to say that) but call me up ingame ill show you a few moves and teach you some basics.
I'm god-awful but I know Taekyonn. (Sarcasm...ish?)
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I can with anything really just PM me
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."