Toribash
Shit man playing fps games with a controller is a pain in the ass
I don't reccomend it
Not at all, Xbox360 controller is the best for fps games, while playstation controller looks to be better for RPGs. Probably this is due to it's exclusive games(xbox360/Microsoft has Halo,an FPS game. And PS/Sony has God of War, and similar to RPGs)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Hello guys!

thanks, i practiced a lot with the PlayStation controller, and is not easy, or you are fast or you are accurate and never both, and i noticed that the aim is better when you move your player too.

Any of you guys here have played Final Fantasy ?
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by bumbbat View Post
I dont like most of the final fantasy games except dissidia on psp

Did you played the others, beside dissidia?

I'm currently looking for a PsP or Ps Vita, so i may take a look at dissidia.

Final Fantasy XV is being released this month, and i've never played one of the Final Fantasy games, i watched some videos and the FFXV really caught my attention.
The only rpgs i have played until now was Chrono Trigger(fav one),Phantasy Star(this one is really good,but the opening is long....real long) and TLoZ, i'll take a look at Final Fantasy later.

Some of my friends irl have PsP, it's really fun, its confortable to hold and pretty easy to controll.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
The only rpgs i have played until now was Chrono Trigger(fav one),Phantasy Star(this one is really good,but the opening is long....real long) and TLoZ, i'll take a look at Final Fantasy later.

Some of my friends irl have PsP, it's really fun, its confortable to hold and pretty easy to controll.

Chrono Trigger is a classic and kinda famous, TLoZ aswell, i assume that both of them are amazing.

I didn't played a lot of rpgs too, in the past i thought many of them really boring; Sony RPG has an amazing history too.

I know right, it's a portable play station, the saddest thing is that both PsP and PsVita were discontinued by Sony :/
Aloha
Age - 14 Years Old
Consoles you played - gamecube,gameboy,ps2,ps3,ps4,xbox 360,xbox one,psvita,nintendo 2ds and 3ds.
Favorite old game - My Favourite Old game is The Legend of spyro eternal night and the metal gear solid and tom clancy series i loved these games growing up and i still do.
Additional info: As a kid i grew up with gaming around me and it was really fun to have a gamecube and a gameboy and a ps2 growing up and now some years later i have too many consoles and ive wasted so much money on them but it was all good in the end when i got to have fun and that type of stuff.

Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?
Hej, G0LDELITE!!
Velkommen and enjoy your stay here.

It's really amusing seeing this organisation growing up.