Toribash
Original Post
Monthly News
Basically I've decided to try and be a bit more active and lead elite to victory in every field possible!
I'll start by saying this weekly news will more likely be monthly as that's the time period I've planned evaluations to be checked.
It will basically just keep people up to date with what I expect from members and any new features I add to the forum as well as any upcoming events, either planned by me or in the events board.

I'll try to keep everyone up to date with what's going on, feel free to mention any news you have as well that's relevant (such as events I may have missed or if you're hosting anything yoruself. You can add any non-tb related news too if it's important to you!)

Anyway let's get this started.

November monthly update:

Here we go again! Even more events than last time, what joy!

• First of we have [WAPOW]Art Event, something I think we can all take part in! It's basically a contest where we each draw one of the gms doing whatever we like. We can use whatever art style we want and it doesn't matter if you think the drawing looks bad, just enter it for fun and maybe you'll get a nifty prize out of it
Deadline: November 30th
link here
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=536560

• Next we have the GameMaster's own Opener Challenge #4! For any replay makers in the clan, this is a must-do event. It involves taking a pre-made replay from the event page and editing it from the frame specified to make it look amazing. A lot of creativity can go into this and I feel like it's even good for people who don't make replays very often as it already has a starting point for you to work from. For extra incentive there's a nice 30k prize for 1st place along with some shiai tokens!
Deadline: November 15th
link here
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=536802

• Up next another event from the GM team. The um... the uh...what's it called again....OH YES! "The uh... Event... Event?" This pretty much speaks for itself! Well maybe not...but anyway this event is basically you doing the GM's job for them! HOW EXCITING! You have to come up with an idea for a tournament pm it the GM running the event (smallbowl.) The winner gets to host the event the following month AND all prizes are covered by the GM team, ain't that nice of them?
Deadline: November 26th
link here
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=537242

A lot has happened over the last month, with a lot of members joining and changing positions and gaining my trust *_*, but by far the most important is our main guy tacoBeLL officially being off the market! We're all very happy for you taco, sorry to sound like a soppy piece of shit but we are and hope everything goes well .

*wipes away tears of joy*

Anyway for the rest of you lot let's just summarize the main ranking changes over the past month.
Firstly some new ranks were added to the clank ranks page so if you haven't checked it out, go have a look! Everything you want to know about positions in the clan is located in those spoilers!
Mikehoy is our latest member so give them a warm welcome when you see them! They're still in trial period for now as well so keep an eye out to make sure he's not up to something haha.
Clan artists have been established and leader of general art is Azion, leader of replay art is Kirito.
Alphan00b has joined the ranks of WARHEAD and they SHALL lead us to victory in every war ;).
Move has left the clan unfortunately and it is unlikely he'll ever be back in this clan.
Our 3 word thread was the most popular thread of last month, and it's popularity is only getting exponentially higher (even to outsiders!)
That's all the news I can think of for now, this will be updated if necessary!

I was quite pleased with EVERY active member this month and was so glad to see people in game and talking on the forums frequently. By far everyone has put in some effort, particularly Azion, Sniper, Alpha and Tantoehard. Members like rust have kept the clan funny and fresh, and the same can go for kirito and samux after that amusing gif war that went on for a few pages lol.
You've all been putting effort into looking at applications too and I'm SO glad because without you guys we wouldn't be able to function properly.

Taking the evaluations into consideration....

Member of the month is...

Previous Monthly news logs

Last edited by Snook; Nov 7, 2015 at 01:31 PM.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
alright i havent been in this clan long but i am glad you are improving the amazing clan you already have now!¡!¡

and btw phfffffffffffttttttttt i have vip ;)

I am glad you have decided to step things up and made plans to improve the clan.

Experience

I totally forgot about this, but I'm going to start doing this more.

In recent news, I used the [spoiler] mechanic to update The Roster and Recruitment Center threads. I also kicked FirstHack due to information produced by Butler153 (which was fact-checked). Furthermore, Butler153 is now an ally to the clan, and Master is formally an ally on The Roster as well. To those who can access it, the seekrit forumz thread has been updated with every member's activity and reviews (from me at least); most of it is the same except for the activity part. I will update you all with more news as it happens.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
No only recruiters, elite, and leaders can invite. If you think he's too inactive I'll add more recruiters if they send me a pm requesting to become one.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I'm interested being one of the recruiters, but uh
Poor in-game activity :'c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
I'm warhead nice! I must say tho, i wont solo any wars. Just to cancel out bad luck :P
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy