Ranking
Original Post
Html/php program?
soo i have to make a presentation, i rather prefer html/php over powerpoint.

so im in search of a program that makes me the life with mostly HTML (still need to learn some php stuff) easier. i dont want to write it all in a .txt document from hand...

prefferably free. gorman already suggested me adobe dreamweaver, but well that does cost :C
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
So you're looking for a visual editor or just a replacement for notepad?
some sort of visual editor, just making the things easier than it is in notepad

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
PHP is a server-side scripting language. I can't imagine why you would need it in place of a slideshow. I think what you're looking for is JavaScript or CSS.

Sublime Text 3 is a sort of enhanced notepad with syntax highlighting and code completion. It may not be what you're looking for since you want a visual editor but it could be something to look into.

I've used CoffeeCup HTML editor in the past, but I can't really vouch for any of these because markup is so incredibly easy that I can't imagine needing an editor for it. You might as well use MS Word for the WYSIWYG feel that I think you're looking for.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I use Adobe Brackets, its pretty simple and yet complete. It also has a live preview of your html which is pretty cool.
http://brackets.io/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
Well i wanf to make a starting page with several hyperlinks to other pages where i am making resentations about diffrent things, since i cant get that work in powerpoint and i made something similar wih html already i want to do it that way
but i want to make things easier with a prog i could write it all in notepad tho
-----
also to mention i dont have any experience in CSS or javascript stuff, i could catch up a few basic things, but i prefer to do it mostly in HTML
-----
brackets and sublime text are pretty much what i was searching for, ima have a look into that, still up for suggestions tho
Last edited by Unicorn; Dec 4, 2014 at 04:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

You won't need javascript just html and css is enough.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
i am using brackets now, its pretty that what i was searching for, working good for what i need also the live preview is awesome.
thanks alot

I use TextWrangler.
Its free, amazing and really easy to get used to.
HTML coding is what I preferably do.

TextWrangler

Hope you enjoy the program.
Originally Posted by void View Post
I use Adobe Brackets, its pretty simple and yet complete. It also has a live preview of your html which is pretty cool.
http://brackets.io/

I was looking for a nice text editor that works like that, cheers!
the visual will help me in my web server scripting and website production classes