ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
you're forgetting that bots can't think for themselves and thus cannot ban rule breakers
Originally Posted by Clovermouth View Post
you're forgetting that bots can't think for themselves and thus cannot ban rule breakers

oh welp you broke my dream.
But if someone make bot who will ban ppl for spaming,flaming etc this could work
Originally Posted by Kotminiser View Post
oh welp you broke my dream.
But if someone make bot who will ban ppl for spaming,flaming etc this could work

Nice idea, but unfortunately this would only cause problems.
Spaming and flaming involves too many (nearly unlimited) things. It would be a fuckton of code only for the usual known spams/insults. Also people might get banned accidentally, cause they're joking around or something.

Well I like the idea of a public bet server too, but:
- The risk of rigs is too damn high
- How will the nudges be handled?
- It's easy farm if there are only newer players and you're good
Last edited by Cripplz; Mar 14, 2016 at 12:51 PM.
I'm only cleaning here..
I actually support this idea because i remember around 6 months ago Fran was hosting bet servers too and his bot did handle all the things u got to do in a betting server and it worked pretty well so why not make that as a public betting server
It would also take away from the people who do their own bet servers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
^

Yeah for those like me who host bet servers as a way of making TC (from rake), a public bet server isn't something we'd support. And I think it's nicer when users host anyways, just more communication with ops.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Clovermouth View Post

Thats not really an issue, this would work much like in public rooms whereby if a rule is broken action can be taken only if it is reported.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
^

Yeah for those like me who host bet servers as a way of making TC (from rake), a public bet server isn't something we'd support. And I think it's nicer when users host anyways, just more communication with ops.

I also prefer when the user hosts and I think most people would too, if the host is good then I still think people would join their server rather than an automated one.

Im still pretty neutral on this idea though, because although it would be kind of nice to have in game it really seems like way too much work to put in for the devs for the amount of benefit the community would get from it
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Yeah, the demand of betservers is already filled with hosters already!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You're asking for this to be implemented, but why do you want this implemented?