Ranking
Original Post
[Flame Shop]SuperKeests Bargin Flames!
Welcome to SuperKeests Bargin flame shop.
Tired of all these super expensive flames? well welcome to my shop.

I will make any flame you want and charge a flat rate of 20k plus the cost to forge. Most shops charge 50k+ to forge flames. Any flame no matter how awesome or lame will cost base cost+5k

As a service to my customers i can also provide a screen shot of the cost of their flame as i forge it.

I will take requests and fill them at first come first serve. However if someone wants to pay higher than 5k per flame I will bump them up in the list.

I will post some sample soon!!

Make your own flames!!! press ctrl+alt+shift+i to open the flame forge in game, design your own flame and pm me a screen shot of the settings, Ill make your flame and its still forge cost +5k!!!
enjoy!

over 30 flames sold!!

All flames 5k + forge cost!!

Ill send screens of cost if requested.

sold 111k

sold left hand 90.7k
sold right hand 90.7k

examples:

around 90k

around 100k

around 100k

around 110k

around 110k

around 110k

around 85k

epic flames: about 156k is the most expensive ive been able to make (these are all total prices, what you would pay )
Last edited by superkeest; Jun 29, 2009 at 01:06 AM.
hmm, ok how much for a pair of elf hand flames nothing special jus that

medium sized, medium speed, elf colored, left/right hand
This is awesome. Can you tell me the final price on this one?Sry for no shader shot. I created this on my laptop.
Hi there dude, pretty awesome shop ;), id like an Azurite flame. Just a common flame, asi if the right hand was in total fire. dont like them very big, a middium - big size will be ok.

Flame color: Azurite
Place: Right hand
Gravity: Just as if it was on fire.

thanks very much, please post a screene here so i can check it out then, im shure it will look very good, and remamber, just make it look as a flamed up hand, please no vortex stuff ;)

thnx

btw: im green belt, but i can pay a 20k flame cause i sold my account for many tc.
Im working on them as they come in. and wildslash its the base cost of the flame +20k

and no im not chuck, im superkeest
Killpiu...WHy would you asume im Superkeest?And its CHUK without the 2nd k.
Last edited by Chuk; Jun 3, 2009 at 01:42 AM.
sure superkeest, when u finish show please
Last edited by Wildslash; Jun 3, 2009 at 01:54 AM.