Ranking
Originally Posted by smokie View Post
Yes it is a trend megadommer, because im positive in a couple years something better WILL come out and facebook WILL just be another thing of the past... Think about it, you had myspace and it has more or less fallen off the face of the earth. Now no one uses it because "ooooh look facebook and twitter came out so i just HAVE to make one or else i wont be cool and more in touch with people." when in reality all you do is fucking make a god damn farm, post on peoples walls like they give a shit what you're doing every day of your life and waste time with that second life bullshit.

Even if people you knew lived half way across the earth how hard is it to pick up the damn phone and call them? otherwise you sit there and take a full day on facebook making one conversation, when you could have called and been done with it within 30 minutes.....

Not sure if a troll, or is just stupid.
Facebook is a great way to get in touch with people you haven't seen for years and is a great way to stay social with people who you wouldn't normally otherwise talk to. Must be pretty freaking depressing to be you.

Anyway, go ahead, create an account and add me. Name on Facebook is Jesus Browne.
Originally Posted by aleciaruiz View Post
Facebook is best social networking website. Due to this we can easily connect with each other and share photo, video and so on. Its have fun website. Its launched in February 2004.

Why hello, bot.
I don't suppose your facebook is "Bot Sellcar"?
Sup bitches.

http://www.facebook.com/ColeMcneilly

EDIT: Slybash you son of a bitch you deleted me.
Last edited by Savyor; Apr 25, 2011 at 08:29 PM.
I don't feel like revealing my identity to the public just yet... but I'll tell slybash and wibblahs who make me laugh

hint: my avatar is me as a baby with sunglasses, plus my amazing name.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by smokie View Post
Yes it is a trend megadommer, because im positive in a couple years something better WILL come out and facebook WILL just be another thing of the past... Think about it, you had myspace and it has more or less fallen off the face of the earth. Now no one uses it because "ooooh look facebook and twitter came out so i just HAVE to make one or else i wont be cool and more in touch with people." when in reality all you do is fucking make a god damn farm, post on peoples walls like they give a shit what you're doing every day of your life and waste time with that second life bullshit.

Even if people you knew lived half way across the earth how hard is it to pick up the damn phone and call them? otherwise you sit there and take a full day on facebook making one conversation, when you could have called and been done with it within 30 minutes.....

You're an idiot bro ;P
Facebook is more convenient than picking up a phone and talking to someone, and also it's free. And true, Facebook might be a trend but it's one that's actually worth taking up, not just because it's "cool", but because it's great for socializing when you're not at school or work, or wherever. Also, if you made a Facebook account and maybe some friends as well, you might not be such a grumpy bitch. (: Love you bro.

Btw, my Facebook is here.
I like my steak cooked Bleu.