Toribash
Original Post
Ninja Head 1024x512 (Phantom-16)
Udpated the head
Give me some news offers
The old version come with the new version for free.
Edit, the head can be customized

PHANTOM-16

Last edited by M416; Sep 12, 2018 at 01:09 PM.
I'll be back. Terminator
24 april 1985
Tx for the offer but not interested to sell it 5k, I will wait more time to see If some one give a good price for It, If not I will keep it for a complete set I think or will do some varations of this head, let see tx anyway
Last edited by M416; Sep 11, 2018 at 03:50 PM.
I'll be back. Terminator
24 april 1985
Really tx for this offers, but I can't give this head texture for low price, I will wait more time too see if some one give me better offers, if not I think I will work on it harder, if you want for this price you can have this head :

I'll be back. Terminator
24 april 1985
Hey tx for the offers, but I understand why they was only cheap offers, I saw now I did it wrong, all the top was wrong, the back part was bad thinked too, so I decided to remade this head, for a totaly new look, and I prefer it Like this, but old version is free for who buy the head, so I will wait now for more offers, tx
I'll be back. Terminator
24 april 1985
the head now looks better then the old one for sure, but the face doesnt seem blended well with the rest. more of a traditional ninja with robes with the face would look amazing for sure. going to offer 1k so i dont get infracted.
<Tazare> Now that would decap a lot of daughters
<Tazare> Wouldn't you agree?
Ok forgot that I keep the head for me, closed
I'll be back. Terminator
24 april 1985