Ranking
Yea man, we got energy flying around everywhere, we just need to harvest it with some sort of catching device to make the bulbs glow.
Genius.
How are you?
Ever heard of tesla's wireless free energy tower

They tore it down because there was no way of charging people for the electricity. No profits = no deal !!!

If the powers that be cant make a profit then forget it because they have the money to take all the patents and hide the technology from everyone else.

Also, search 'japan water power car' or 'how to burn water' on utube.
Originally Posted by kai76 View Post
Ever heard of tesla's wireless free energy tower

They tore it down because there was no way of charging people for the electricity. No profits = no deal !!!

If the powers that be cant make a profit then forget it because they have the money to take all the patents and hide the technology from everyone else.

Also, search 'japan water power car' or 'how to burn water' on utube.

This is about spreading the positive energy maaan, cause you get air from the top of mount everest which apparently has a higher oxygen content and more positive energy, so we can market it and sell air with positive energy to balance out the negative energy we have, you know maaan?
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
air from the top of mount everest which apparently has a higher oxygen content

Lol'd because they take oxygen tanks up the mountain so that they can breathe.

I liked the asking for $500k for the project part. If that works/worked, I have to come up with something to get that kind of money.
>selling jars of air ranging from $100-$10000
I lost it there. This is hilarious.
Is it unhealthy to be laughing this hard?
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
Is it unhealthy to be laughing this hard?

You're wasting all of the air with the positive energy!

So like, guys, I like need $500,000 to like, get air in a jar, and then like we bless it with crystals and like then we sell it for $10k each. And then like people will buy the happy energy in the air for like, their cats and stuff, and like we'll be rich,
Last edited by isaac; Apr 25, 2011 at 11:41 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop