Ranking
Original Post
Selling loads of stuff.
This is not going to be the usual thing, where someone says "I want it!" and gets it. You have to place a bid on your stuff. Aka, someone says "I'll take that for 200 TC!", and then someone else says "No, I take it for 240 TC!"

Okay, let's get this done:

Sphinx force: 2000 TC SOLD
Lowest bid 50 TC
SOLD TO Shazikuro

Orc force: 20 TC
You can't bid here. This one is a normal say-to-buy.

Marine relax: 1000 TC
Lowest bid 10 TC

Aqua torso: 250 TC SOLD
Say-to-buy. (see above)

Aqua blood: 500 TC
Say-to-buy.

Aqua hand motion trails - Both right and left: 1300 TC
Say-to-buy.

I can say this is not the most active forum I've been on, so I'll say one bid lasts 5 hours. Aka. If no one bid a higher bid than you did within 5 hours, you get the item.

Yes, if no one bids on a thing, you can get it.
Last edited by Haxxer; Jul 9, 2008 at 11:08 PM.
STOP USING MODS WHEN MAKING REPLAYS (except sambo)
Check out my threads here.
Originally Posted by doomshot View Post
buy aqua torso 250tc

Sold.

Originally Posted by Shazikuro View Post
sphinx force 2100 i bid ^^

Sold.

If I don't get the money soon from Shazikuro, I will report him.
Last edited by Lapsus; Jul 10, 2008 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Merged triple post.
dude tripple post and hes offline

You don't really need to tell people that they've triple-posted. I'm sure they know, and saying it in the thread isn't going to do anything more than mildly annoy the moderators. ~Lapsus
Last edited by Lapsus; Jul 10, 2008 at 03:10 PM.
Originally Posted by Haxxer View Post
If I don't get the money soon from Shazikuro, I will report him.

This is why people are encouraged to wait, and send the items AFTER they recieve the money for them.

Please, don't automatically assume someone's ran off with the item, wait at least a day before starting to worry. If someone does scam you, if you ask really nicely, the admins will set things straight.
Last edited by Lapsus; Jul 10, 2008 at 03:23 PM.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
This is why people are encouraged to wait, and send the items AFTER they recieve the money for them.

Please, don't automatically assume someone's ran off with the item, wait at least a day before starting to worry. If someone does scam you, if you ask really nicely, the admins will set things straight.

Thanks, I'll think of that in the future.