ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
weird things you do
is there anything that you do regularly that you believe nobody else does
ok like i know this thread is shit but i made it because i feel too weird doing what im about to explain and need to know if anyone else has stuff like this

when i am walking i always plan my next step accordingly to extremely arbitrary criteria made up on the fly. for example if there is bubblegum on a square tile on the ground i always avoid stepping on any tile that is directly to the left, right, up or down of that tile, in a way that the original tile is the center of an infinite cross of infected tiles that i cannot touch
seems like a stupid thing but i am fucking obcessed with that and find myself doing it unvoluntarily with stuff like garbage on the ground, chairs, anything in direct contact with the floor
i have certain places which i consider easy mode (the street for example, since you dont find many objects on the ground there) and others that are hard mode (school, since there is so much bubblegum splattered on the ground and peoples feet) and sometimes i am so concentrated on it that people ask me why i am walking like a moron

i feel like a retard doing this and was wondering if anyone else has something similiar
Last edited by pusga; Jul 18, 2014 at 03:48 AM.
oh yeah
I eat the paper wrapping on cupcakes and muffins. Also I always try to make my strides as long as the tiling on the ground I am walking on.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
i count the number of segments of a sign made by the pole it's attached to.
for example, a typical stop-sign would have a value of two cause the pole divides it into two parts

i also count the number of surfaces on anything and everything
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Man,I had this conversation in real life with a group of people and it seems as if everyone has a little OCD routine that they enjoy doing everyday, whether it be counting geometrical shapes in your head or making silly drum beats by clicking your teeth while walking.

I, for one, have this strange obsession for a little dot in which I can never place my finger on. When I remember about it, just like now, I can imagine the dot on the screen in front of me but whenever I get close to putting my finger on it, it darts to another position, creating a new, unattainable goal.
I hated this as a kid. I fully learned to control it now, but as a kid, I would literally look insane chasing around nothing with an outstretched finger.
When I'm drinking water I always chew around on a bottle lid when I'm concentrated or just bored. The lid has to be made out of flexible plastic to make it work, so I actually told my mum once to not buy the bottles made out of glass which most of the time have a more robust lid ...
If there are leaves on the ground outside, I have an irresistible urge to step on them. If there are leaves on the sidewalk, I strategise every step to make sure I step on every leaf in my path. And it's only with leaves, nothing else.

Also I chew my nails in keep them in my mouth for long periods of time (I once had some in my mouth for an entire night when I was sleeping :/)
Last edited by Rfifan; Jul 18, 2014 at 05:55 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I tend to clean/organize everything everywhere I go, like parties, friends houses, even my classroom. But not once I'm my life I managed to organize my room on my own free will.

When I like a game, normally an MMORPG, I tend to study everything about it, classes, races, places, items etc... to the point when it's done downloading I kinda hesitate to play the game because I already know everything that's gonna happen until late game lol

I run up every single stair automaticly. In college, in my work place, home wherever. No matter how much time I have to waste.

When I'm walking in the dark I automaticly start thinking I'm gonna hit my head on something, even if I know there's nothing there. So in response my body shuts my eyes and I starts leaning backwards with my spine as my hands try to block every possible object that might come in contact with my head. So I kinda walk like a retarded zombie mummy.

#TribeOn
I see how far I can run on frozen lakes without falling in. Is that weird?
If there are two color tilesets, I will only walk on one.
goodbye cruel world