Toribash
Original Post
I can't upload my textures
Heyy ! I can't upload My text and I need to upload it fast.. This is my head text which i changed for awhile when I wanted to change back it says this

'Upload Failed. Make sure the filetype is valid
Contact support for more information'

Help me please... This looks like a place to get answer asap If not sorry if this isn't the right place to post...
Can't Touch This
Do you saved your pic in right format ? You need to save it in .jpeg .bmp .gif . Like this [namehere].gif i am saving my heads in gif format.

You need save you pic in these formats : Accepted image formats: .BMP .GIF .JPG .PNG .TGA .TIF .
Not in the right place...Support forum.. =]..but Ummm...Did you Play at least one game..? If not give it 15 minutes...make sure the pic isnt to Big....But..Uhh Jeez did you buy the head texture..which is 10k o>O You'd be suprised on how many people dont do that...
Originally Posted by Hykimachi View Post
Do you saved your pic in right format ? You need to save it in .jpeg .bmp .gif . Like this [namehere].gif i am saving my heads in gif format.

You need save you pic in these formats : Accepted image formats: .BMP .GIF .JPG .PNG .TGA .TIF .

Yes I told you I could work last time... But it said That upload fail...

Originally Posted by uloveme View Post
Not in the right place...Support forum.. =]..but Ummm...Did you Play at least one game..? If not give it 15 minutes...make sure the pic isnt to Big....But..Uhh Jeez did you buy the head texture..which is 10k o>O You'd be suprised on how many people dont do that...

sorry dude I didn't know.... and Err I have a full set... LOL people do that?
Last edited by Kai; Apr 11, 2009 at 11:02 AM.
Can't Touch This