Toribash
Original Post
National toribash championship
Something like that

like, all country who want to participate needs to make their country org first, or just gather ppl who came from the same country to join.
if the event based on country-org , they need to make their country-organization like polska,indonizer,team phillipines,team swe,etc and they have to choose maybe ten or less of their members to join the event.

Just like the clan league event, but this is country-based-event.

Btw for the big country like USA,canada,russia who got a lot of players in toribash could register 2 teams or more,maybe.

Or staffs could gather ppl from the same country and scramble them like the deadliest pair event. but with these format.

Register format

Last edited by watermagic; Mar 6, 2018 at 01:26 PM.
Thank you,
Best regards

Toribash World Cup.

Sounds interesting and competetive/fun enough to me.

-Supported
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
id be down. team Canada!
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
pm icky, you might get sponsored
i really like this idea,
it could be a thing where you have many events and players can get medals, like the olympics ig idk,
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
That’s a pretty nice idea, even tho almost all French forumers no longer play this game haha
Completely supported, and yes you should pm Icky (or another ES member), and if they find it nice they can help you improving by improving and sponsoring it.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
with that type of app its simple to be in another team/country, but i like the idea, supported
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I think i suggested this idea of event like 2 years ago, but the problem with it is that there are countries with nearly no players at all or very few. For example my country, Romania, i think there are like max 2-4 players who are active in-game and maybe on forum and vice versa. Yes there maybe are more existing out there, but they are either inactive, they don't use the forum at all and can't make contact with them, or they just don't exist at all.

I would love this type of event, basicly this would be a world cup type of thing which would be amazing and probably could be the biggest event Toribash ever hosted, after the Akido Championship Tourney from 2015, but how i said before, there are some big problems with it that need to be fixed first.
I'd love to find some Asian pals and play in this kinda thing. If I'm lucky I'll bump into a few Vietnamese peeps. Supported. Toribash Next is eventually coming so might as well overhaul this idea into it.
Last edited by iPrime; Mar 6, 2018 at 08:27 PM.
Haha! Ur mad!
Reasons this wouldn't/couldn't officially happen can be found here

TL;DR - Main reasons include:
  • Ability to change country with proxy servers/vpn
  • Domination of certain countries such as USA and Russia
  • Lack of enough participation from other countries for this to function properly - particularly with the current player base

My recommendation for getting an event like this up and running is to fund and run it yourself and see how it goes, run it through a few times, find fixes for the problems until you have a smooth running tournament and then put it forward to the staff team to potentially back.

Otherwise, I cannot ever see this personally happening.
Last edited by Bless; Mar 6, 2018 at 08:46 PM.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Am from Algeria and am pretty sure am the only algerian on this game, so having 10 ppl on the org isn't possible for me and for some other members too