Toribash
Rock Lee is the only good thing in Naruto. Finished episode 6 of bongu btw, still good anime.
Originally Posted by Planetory View Post
Rock Lee is the only good thing in Naruto.

definitely the most interesting and cool character in Naruto
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
That fucker basically defeated Gaara with his taijutsu mastery. Insane speed. one of the best fights ever.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Honestly, I always felt Rock Lee was glamorized too much. Succeeding with hand to hand combat alone in a world that was defined by essentially magic or favorable genetics is a nice concept, but they basically power creep hand to hand combat by turning it into some pseudo-magical thing itself when they went further into the Gates. Showing the full power of the Gates basically killed all interest I had in any character that used them because it cheapened their efforts.

Once the full extent of power that's obtainable from learning how to use the Gates becomes apparent, Lee no longer stays the character who's defined by his hard work, but becomes the late bloomer. Even though he has to work hard for it the entire way, he's no longer defined by that work because the return on investment becomes so ridiculously high that his drive no longer seems like a virtue.

Staying average, or even just being above average, would have been preferable. It would have grounded his character. Instead, his hard work is cheapened by the return on it, and it makes every other characters' work on their own skills look misguided or pointless because the possible return on their own efforts won't measure up.

Basically, like the idea, hate how they built on it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
are you a fan of Krillin
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I'm not a fan of the Dragonball series, so no.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'm not a fan of the Dragonball series, so no.

Same.

I watched it here and there growing up but never cared for it.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I stopped caring about it when I realized that death meant literally nothing in their universe for any main/supporting character, but enemies never came back ever. What's the point when you have functional immortality?
the original Dragon Ball is good, DBZ is overrated and DBS is bad, even GT was better than S
Just gonna stop by here to ask o your opinnions on an anime called "assassination classroom"

Idk if its overrated or nah just looking for some of your opinnions on it cus i personally love it

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW