Ranking
Original Post
[VID]Animation Dance

I don't know if the admins will allow this as art but anyways hey everyone my dancer name is Flow . I usually use Adobe premiere and After effects to edit things ,but my laptop is not with me. I'm not sure if their are any other Popping /animation /tutting or dancers at all on Toribash(might start a group to see ). Was in lack of resources this time ,but video still came out good. Like, share, comment enjoy! Might incorporate toribash next time
RESOURCES
Dancer (me)
Wonderstudio Filmora (blah)
Tripod
LG G3
Song: Stateless-Bloodsteam
Adober After effects cs6
Adobe premiere pro cc
youtube
-watch in HD

Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; May 14, 2015 at 02:55 PM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
you had some good dance moves, but i stopped before i finished the video
you should use effects when there aren't any black bars or crop it to the video

apart from that, it's art but not the kind of art we want to see (toribash montages, etc.)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dance was good. You should add more effects if you call it animation dance but still nice.

Also I dont think Art section is Toribash content only. There's pople sharing their drawings, sounds/musics, game videos etc.
Leon The Black
I'm not sure if you want comments on your dancing or on the actual editing of the video.

If we're talking about the editing here, you might want to try switching up the camera angles now and then or actually incorporating far more animation into the vid than you did
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
I'm not sure if you want comments on your dancing or on the actual editing of the video.

If we're talking about the editing here, you might want to try switching up the camera angles now and then or actually incorporating far more animation into the vid than you did

Originally Posted by IBlackleon View Post
Dance was good. You should add more effects if you call it animation dance but still nice.

Also I dont think Art section is Toribash content only. There's pople sharing their drawings, sounds/musics, game videos etc.

Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
you had some good dance moves, but i stopped before i finished the video
you should use effects when there aren't any black bars or crop it to the video

apart from that, it's art but not the kind of art we want to see (toribash montages, etc.)

Thanks for commenting guys ,and Actually animation is the style of dancing I do which makes it looks like its animated. I usually use Adobe After effects and Premiere to do more editing (didn't have that this time). But I wanted to test if the admins would allow art like this so I tried incorporating toribash in my videos it wouldn't be in vain. Also like the video it self has not been edited well i mean the presences of it,So for instance the slow motion is done by me and not altered stuff like that.. Thats why animation style dancing is very interesting. Heres my intro I made with after effects. It's my first as well. Probably fits under the toribash art section more.

Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; May 14, 2015 at 02:53 PM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague