ES Recruitment Drive
please do not accept solo , give him a background check guys , just this month hes asked about 50 clans to join
no I asked two , liquor and re xd still mad ur banned and Ae I applied to last year
Solo, I expected more lolz.

I'm disappointed.
goodbye cruel world
Do note any future post from you that doesn't include the playthrough of the previously mentioned doom level will be not valid.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Favourite Anime/Manga: Naruto, sorry if you don't like it but this is the very thing that got me into Anime and I have rewatched it and I draw Pictures of Naruto Daily!
Favourite Character: NAruto =D I mean Naruto Ftw right?
What made you love Anime/Manga? I played Games which were always to futuristic or realistic, and I think life can seem a little dull when compared to Anime. So I used pivot the stick figure animating Freeware and looked up on Droidz for some characters, I found Naruto and so I told my friends about it, they said "OMG they do Naruto Characters?! WTH thats EPIC!" So I was asking about why they were so excited, they told me a little bit about Naruto, and got me hooked onto Anime. And then I became a Anime Pioneer! xD
Anime card: Well it sucks atm but Ill update it with a better background, this one isnt the right size :S

im super cool!!!!