Toribash
Meh here you go............. leave now........ are you still here...... fine I'll leave
If we are really planning to be official, we don't want post like the last four that are here. They are just too short, just one word. To be official we need to make posts with some quality in them, we need to get something to talk about in here and keep things organized, for random stuff there's discord where you can write everything you want.

This message is just to help, pls don't take this as an attack for someone, just trying to do the best for the clan, maybe we should do a ''Discussion of the day/week or something''. Like, ''What's your favorite animal'' or something like that. It doesn't have to be so serious or important, but we need to show our forum as an organized one, where everyone is talking about the same thing and keeping discord for chatting.

Try to read it al pls, also remember that english isn't my first language, so it's possible that there are a mistake or two.
[MM]
Mi cuerpo es tuyo mew
Well said, Spar.
I like that idea. It also helps us get to know each other and build camaraderie.
Can't go wrong with that.
Maybe we can start right now and try to make warnings to people that post like the way it shouldn't have to be. I don't have a question to start a conversation right now. Can someone help me with one?
[MM]
Mi cuerpo es tuyo mew
lets keep this war train going guys i want to see us up to rank 15 by the end of next week
Washed player
Satire Is The Best, We make the beat. We are active, you guys smell like feet. We love everyone and treat em with respect, but dont test us, we will kiss your neck. We will show you we mean the best, and if you give us a chance, we will pass the test. Cmon Admins, You see us here, we are in the chat, giving some cheers. If we get official, Ill Drink pepto Bismol. Ill cry of joy, and buy everyone a toy. We will give thanks, and laughs, and be so glad we made it. We started from the bottom, but admins, look how far we have made it.

-Somebody Have A Music Company Sign Me