Ranking
The thread rose. Behold.
Black box isn't bad. It's quite OP for my opinion. My friend like to use this rocket launcher and concheror. All can I say he is fucking invincible.
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
Is there any way I can get better at tf2? Ill average like 4-14 before I quit.

The only way you can get better is training. Try MGE mod or download tr_walkway and train airshots, aim, even rocketjumps
I love scout and soldier
I used black box before, but I find vanilla launcher better imo
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
the 4 clip size is VITAL to survival imo.

roamer/medic main here.

black box isnt a terrible alternative, but the -1 clip size is just so damn frustrating. you cant connect many jumps, you have to reload 0.25x more than normal. its just a pain in the ass. I wouldn't mind using it if I was a pocket tho...but you need extreme caution

also

kritzkrieg. is. hilarious.

it can go both ways with the kritz, you either absolutely fuck up ur surprise attack w/ ur demo man, or u blow up the entire other team with a sticky.

:3
Originally Posted by CroKO View Post
My friend like to use this rocket launcher and concheror. All can I say he is fucking invincible.

I do this and have no regrets. Fuck the +1 clip, it's just about not missing the shot.
Hm. I'm a fan of TF2! I use the Scout! Easy not to get hit with him. But Steam is glitching up and so I can't play untill I get to the bottom of this. I'll just re download steam! No biggy right?
You can't rush and just call yourself a Toribash master. You gotta take it one step at a time.