Toribash
Original Post
[Promo-team]Escape Uke's Trap!

Escape from Uke! ~Props to Rott for banner

So What's Going On?
-Uke has trapped you on top of a tunnel underground! Uke said something about a "suprise" that will be your end! You better move quickly!
-Your goal is to maneuver through the tunnel, either go all the way down, or through the secret hole that uke used to escape. Speed is key on this course, you will find out why soon enough. At the end, you may just touch uke, or for more points beat him up for trapping you.

So What Are The Rules?
1. No stealing replays
2. No hacking replays
3. No cheating in the course, meaning you must complete it, going to the bottom, or through the hole
4. No telling about the "surprise" uke set!
5. No editing the gamerules of the mod unless the gravity is not set to -15. EDIT: I did not realize how high the dismember threshold was, you may edit it as you please to help you bash uke into pieces, but you may go no lower than 100 dm.
6. Have fun

Prizes?!?
1st Place: 40k
2nd Place: 25k
3rd Place: 10k

How Will One Be Judged?
-Judging is based on speed, style, and brutality at the end, they are based on precentages.
-50% speed, 45% style (fluidity/realism), and 5% brutality (on uke)

Details of the mod
-Black is nongrabby
-Blue is also nongrabby
-Red is instagib
-Green is grabby
-There are two options on your way through the tunnel, Either way is fine, but you must have all limbs with you as you reach uke
-Make sure that the gravity is set at 0.00 0.00 -15.00

The mod was made by blkk, all credits to him. Ask me for any questions about the mod.

This will end the 30th of November, so get your replays in quick!
Attached Files
UkesTrap.tbm (4.2 KB, 367 views)
Last edited by Megadoomer; Nov 26, 2009 at 07:12 PM.
First entry of mine, first entry of the contest.
Probably last entry of mine, though. Imho there really isn't style or speed in the replay, maybe I just wanted to show off that I could go through the small gap. ;D
Attached Files
Tony - Through.rpl (684.1 KB, 130 views)
i made the the gap as well

this is probably the first and last replay i will submit

i changed the dismemberthreshould in order to be able to dismember is that still exceptionable
Attached Files
event replay rable.rpl (859.2 KB, 86 views)
Last edited by killer3366; Nov 17, 2009 at 10:12 PM.
Dot dot dot
No editting the mod, unless the gravity isn't set to -15, I'll add that in, and I'll add a end date
I'm working on the replay, but how do we "beatim up" at the end to look cool without dismember??
The gap is harder. You mean you will be going the slow/more time consuming way?

Also, I have a plan for beating uke up in my replay.

Oh, and I'm through the gap in under 1000 frames.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN