2. 2nd dan blackbelt

3. 17

4. ingame activity: 10
forum activity: 3

5. steam: Bullstar4

6. Win Ratio

7. aikido
-Application For Enforce-

Hi! So.. My username is Bane205 and i'm a bronze tier Black Belt with a age of a staggering 14 . Well i'm usually in the forum of Toribash, but sometimes you might see me In Game . I don't have skype.. But! I have steam my account is, MegaEssence. If you can't find it, then it's because i didn't login yet. I don't really know my win ratio, but i'd say it's pretty big. Maybe about 3.00? My Favorite Mod is SPAR! Because making Toribash Replays is something I really love, and nothing will stop me . But yeah don't worry I have no Alts, i wanna join this clan because i want friends, and i want people that have a nice heart, and is in a great community. I just really wanna make art for the clan, and help in wars, and Obey all players in respect. Well i hope someone from Enforce will see this and accept me.

-Love,
Bane205
Hey, im back to toribash and would like to apply
Name's Jaime, 20 years old
Frequent activity if engaged to something
As for ingame stuff, im a 5th dan and my win ratio was about 60%, i enjoy spars, parkours and a combination of both and i also enjoy aikido (and any aikido variant)
PS: as i logged in and searched for this clan, i found it funny to see you still have the same logo, good old days
Not quite my tempo.