ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Reasons and Motives (or Motivations)
I've been inactive a lot since my last post around here in the "I promisse to be inactive thread" which I fail miserably.

I was travelling and wanking wandering around and when I got back home, I received a call on skype from a friend of mine explaining the situation of my last (but not least) clan Piratez.

You see, when a friend needs help you usually help and do whatever it takes to make things better (fuck, so nasty...) and so I answered the call. The REASON of the call was MrTeapawt, for those who don't know, the currently leader of Piratez is resining and the clan is already kinda fucked up do to the roll back, so, as a good friend, I sugested something. I suggested that they would give me my Leader Ship back so I could fix the clan.

Even though I've been in the clan for a year and leader for 8 months, some of the members don't agree with me coming back because I'm not currently a member of the clan. Ironic isn't it?

And so, depending on their decision, my name in Tint's memberlist could be erased (or moved to the allies list if you guys don't bother), but no matter what, I will, unless I'm banned from this board, keep posting and participating and helping and anything else you need, because I own you guys a lot more then you can imagine. I also own Bondy a few bucks due to the last night but that's other story.

tl;dr:

-Was inactive due trip
-Intro
-REASON
-Additional info
- Possible leaving thread
-tl;dr

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
TOO FUCKING LONG ; DIDN'T READ

Great story man.
Wow, im impressed.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I said yes.
So yeah, Grayve's leading Piratez now if he wants.
mmk?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Ok boss, I'll resume that shit. Piratez need help, so if I become leader of it, I'll be only in the allies list. Got it?

You're not in the clan anymore. Outsider don't miaw.

#TribeOn
Hell yes.

Great to have you back, Grayve.

EDIT: Check the Piratez Member list, Grayve.
Last edited by Savyor; Jan 6, 2011 at 11:55 PM.