ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Jecht Shot Challenge -- 10k prize
I will be absolutely amazed if you can do this. First one (if anybody) to perfect the Jecht Shot gets the 10k.

Use soccer mod or penalty shootout. If possible have the ball bouncing back like in the video. (hit back by uke or bounced off goal.....goal is not stable in penalty shootout mod) It will go til it is beaten. In 2 weeks if nobody has done the full thing, I will look for the first person to have just gotten the spin thing. By that I mean that in 2 weeks I will find the first person to have done the jecht shot without the bounces if nobody managed the bounces.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Mar 26, 2008 at 02:50 PM.
@JinxZ
Yes, but that doesn't matter, all I'm looking for is the jump, spin, and kick. The more similar the better.
i have one but its more of the motions and not really aimed at anyone, but let me know if its similar. The kick was the best i could do. I'm not exactly pro at this .
Attached Files
Jecht shot.rpl (16.5 KB, 26 views)
FUCKIN LEAVE! I WANT IT. BANLAZOR!!!!
this is what i have got so fare i'm almost their i'll see if i can finish it tomorrow
edit I'm finished
i think this will get me the prize i reckon this is better then nuthug
replay was done with -30 grave
Attached Files
event 2 done .rpl (102.1 KB, 33 views)
Last edited by killer3366; Sep 6, 2009 at 07:34 PM.
Dot dot dot
Nice one.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
Bump, I am willing to pay 1k to anyone who can deliver a good Jecht Shot.

so.... do I get 1k for my replay?
Dot dot dot
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
so.... do I get 1k for my replay?

Well, that was a pretty close motion. The kick at the end was perfect, exactly like the shot, but you didn't jump high, and it wasn't vertical. You also didn't spin more than one full 360.

Sorry if I'm being picky, but you know, I want something very close to the original

Edit: completely unrelated but, can someone have a look at this replay, I'm trying to jump vertically, and stand straight in midair :P, any tips, it is for the jecht shot
Attached Files
1jechtshottry.rpl (55.7 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Sly; Sep 6, 2009 at 11:31 PM.
i'm going to get back to work on it i think i will be able to prefect it
edit: on another note i finished
edite i make another replay( jecht shit pwntage 2 ) and replaced this with the other replay (jecht shot pwntage) he is spins in mid-air striate and this would look epic in slow motion

Originally Posted by Sly View Post
Well, that was a pretty close motion. The kick at the end was perfect, exactly like the shot, but you didn't jump high, and it wasn't vertical. You also didn't spin more than one full 360.

how about now?

and hidingwarior do i get prize?
Attached Files
jecht shot pwntage 2.rpl (154.9 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by killer3366; Sep 7, 2009 at 11:09 PM.
Dot dot dot