Ranking
I like you kakajade as a FRIEND also Trixiac if you reading this I'm really sorry I know your a girl I was talking to kakajade and I said Nevermind trixiac, SHES just a boy troller What i mean there was Nevermind trixiac shes just a girl that trolls BOYS I'm very sorry so pls forgive me? I love you guys as clan mates this clan really is awesome this clan have TWIST in it Members here have different twist
Last edited by ToriMusic; May 16, 2012 at 03:49 AM.
Originally Posted by Kamouri View Post
ART Y U SO DEPRESSED??
KAKA, WHO BEING MEAN TO YOU??
MAY, Y U SO CYNICAL?!

cos.

Anyways, Trixiac and Torimusic + Kakajade had a little argument in our room...
People got kicked, got called gay and all kinds of stuff. Nobody was right. Neither of you had the rights to do whatever you did. So yeah.

Basically, if you don't get along in this exact instant, I kick somebody.
You won't be having a good time, trust me.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Note to self: [Clan]Assazin Owes me an item for beating a tourney.

you guys wouldn't mind if i left self reminders here, right?
Bms, you should totally stop spamming with all caps on ._.
ofc.
Also, still depressed...
Even though I was almost happy in the morning...
and Kam, sure :>

School day counter: 2 days left.
Torimusic, I know you want to be in the clan and you're
doing what you think is best for the clan, but please don't just start clan wars on your own.
you're still on testificate, so you should calm down.
Wars aren't our prime objective anyway.
Besides, you can't make a war invitation nor accepting it if you're below rank 4 ;p

bms:
1. Calm down
2. Play headless_headcannon.tbm
oh also you should listen to what artur said
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
cos I smart.
anyways, feeling a bit less depressed.
Last day of the school... tomorrow will be the so-called "last bell/ring/dunno how to call it properly". Basicaly, today is the last day I'm learning shit in school.
And I'm gonna not speak latvian. At all. Since my latvian teacher is a total bitch/slut/whatever. Hate her for lyf <3
She made me hate my country's language. Ehh... whatever. Not gonna stay here for too long anyways :/
Any ideas about a job where I could be travelling a lot, but still have to use all the maths stuff? lol
also, trixiac, you should move out soon xd
and everyone else, what were your adresses again? >3>