ES Recruitment Drive
beer contains female hormones, but if you have a problem with that you can always drink ethanol/vodka..
But why's the rum gone? :v
The second law of thermodynamics states that in general the total entropy of any system will not decrease other than by increasing the entropy of some other system.
Key: pun

I nearly lost my marbles when I learnt that Obsidian isn't a rock. Rocks are by definition made up of minerals, which in turn are crystalline by definition. Of Quartz, Obsidian is not crystalline and is classified as an igneous GLASS rather than a rock.

Granite, I felt so stupid when I found that out. Its jet so surprising.

Well schist, its slate, its been gneiss but I better get to bed. I'll chalk up some more facts later.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Its a geology related fact. The words in indigo are rocks with names that sound like words (its slate = its late, of quartz = of course...etc). Its punny.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
The purpose of egg nog is to drink massive amounts of calories to fatten up for winter. a cup is about 400 calories.
Every once in a while in our life we come by certain revelations that refresh our perspectives. Or old ones, whatever. Point being this thread could use some more action imo and proper posts this time. Could be funny and improvised, as long as it's genuine and interesting ;)

Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
You can pull me but don't you even dare to push me.
-Sahee

Originally Posted by deady View Post
Alcohol is neither a crutch, nor a social stimulant.

Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
god's name is jealous.
and there're unicorns in the bible.
homo angels raping mob
and a king who gave out his daughter for 200 foreskins. (the original offer was 100, but the prince was obviously a fucking overachiever)

Nothing great can come in life if you're not prepared to look stupid ;d
But why's the rum gone? :v
You went on quite a deletion rampage. Meh.

can move them later, just took a shortcut ;d
Last edited by k6vamees; Apr 28, 2013 at 12:07 AM.
Medical fact: If a woman drinks 2 glasses of wine a day, she has a greatly increased chance of having a stroke, but if u let her finish the whole bottle theres a good chance she'll suck it too.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]