ES Recruitment Drive
Hmm, take more time making your replays.
Anyways here is my CnC.
You were super stiff.
The lack of flow was a little ridiculous.
You kicked with one foot for the entire time, that's also ridiculous, add some style and put three back to back kicks with the two feet you have at your disposal.
~Jucke
Being stiff is fine, but if you want it to look good I'd say you need to get to high speeds. Pushing yourself off the ground helps a lot when it comes to momentum and speed, so don't be afraid of falling to the ground.
Anyway, I think the last kick has potential, try to relax your ankle and get a bit more power.
oh yeah
The opener wasn't really good, you're hands were stiff and the way they were sticking out didn't look nice. The decap was the best part of the replay, I liked it. After that it got messy, I didn't like how you grabbed the lumbar and raised and lowered your shoulder for the last kick.
The replay would've been much better if it didn't have the messy part at around 500.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
Very very stiff, You were spastic for a large part of the replay. the decap was the best part of the replay and you missed the skeet D:, Grab dms are not cool man and you really didnt have a sense of control the whole time
Sorry but I usually like -30 replays more so.....
Give me some CnC? Please?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource