Toribash
okyesok
Arms were pretty stiff in the opener. I get leg dms too and it's really fucking annoying. I liked the lift. Your replays tend to be smooth and simple, and I like that. Don't change that style!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Thank you guys!

Decided to scrap the previous WIP and took the opener from it and made this.

I accidently moved uke's shoulder (at around frame 262) during this replay and by the time I noticed I wasn't really bothered going back to remake all of it so I apologize.
Attached Files
A R I Z O N A.rpl (426.7 KB, 101 views)
sleepy
i have only one thing to say about this replay

you're definitely one of my favorite replay makers now
hey mused
great replay man, i really didn't see anything wrong with this
i'm gonna be trying to make a beginner's guide to replay making, do you mind if i use this as an example?
pacquiao
The starting few frames seemed really awkward and around frames 500-440 your arms were a bit twitchy, it also felt like the replay was missing something, I'm not entirely sure what but I was expecting more from you because I know you can do so much. Still a nice replay, keep up the good work
-----
I agree with Xuo, you are one of my favorites and you're probably the only reason I check the replay section at the moment, you and D3 cx
Last edited by Demi; Aug 13, 2015 at 03:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Woah, thank you guys for all that positive feedback!

Originally Posted by Demon View Post
hey mused
great replay man, i really didn't see anything wrong with this
i'm gonna be trying to make a beginner's guide to replay making, do you mind if i use this as an example?

Of course you can feel free to use it. (:
sleepy