Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

played few matches, the best I got was 2nd, last guy shot me in the back, kek. It's not bad but need some work. I probably won't be playing it anyway but I don't mind it being there as an option.
retired
I think csgo going f2p is fine actually, it will bring in more people and vacnet can flex its muscles on any cheaters that'll be constantly making new accounts. I also really like the new BR mode and I think it's something different that incorporates some of the best aspects of other br games into it like a map system similair to Darwin project. I really love the small map and quick games as well, means I don't have to commit to a 30 minute game every time I press queue. There's definitely some polishing needed but I think this was a great addition.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
For me it seems like a desperate move tbh for csgo to go free, it reminds of the time when H1Z1 went f2p just so it can gain players back because it wasnt a match for pubg and other br games.

Starting to get good with the deag (again)
Last edited by Swepples; Dec 8, 2018 at 04:10 PM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
For me it seems like a desperate move tbh for csgo to go free, it reminds of the time when H1Z1 went f2p just so it can gain players back because it wasnt a match for pubg and other br games.

That really isn't the case though, CS:GO has had 24-hour peaks of over 400k concurrent players for basically the entire year and the numbers were actually increasing the past few months already. H1Z1 was almost completely dead by the time it was made F2P, CS:GO definitely wasn't almost dead.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
duo DZ matches are pretty fun, got our first two wins yesterday. I wish the map would be a bit bigger, though.
retired
it's obviously not what cs is meant to be, but DZ incorporates the mechanics of the game well and creates a fun learning environment for new players (until unranked 5v5 is made, at least)
Originally Posted by Finn View Post
I think csgo going f2p is fine actually, it will bring in more people and vacnet can flex its muscles on any cheaters that'll be constantly making new accounts. I also really like the new BR mode and I think it's something different that incorporates some of the best aspects of other br games into it like a map system similair to Darwin project. I really love the small map and quick games as well, means I don't have to commit to a 30 minute game every time I press queue. There's definitely some polishing needed but I think this was a great addition.

i would agree to the fact that it's nice to have a new casual game mode you can just hop on and spend 5-15 minutes on. however, spending 3-4 minutes+ for it to q isn't really a good thing.
i sat in average 5 minutes in queue before every game, and this was when it just dropped and people like shroud was streaming it, and there were shitloads of people online.
M I N I V A N