ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Oof.

Well I got back on and tried to play. Haven't played League in 2 years or so. Most things are very very different, outside of the 14 new champions.

It's pretty unfortunate, I used to be pretty okay. Now, I get completely stomped. I'm not enjoying myself because I lose a bunch and I'm making my teams lose. You can imagine the rage they put out on me.

Earlier today, got flamed pretty hard for picking Graves. Turns out, he's not an ADC anymore, he's a jungler I guess? So that didn't go over so hot.

I'm conflicted. I kind of want to pick this game back up, but the entry time is huge. Maybe I should only play ranked games, but if my hidden ELO is back where I used to be I'll get DESTROYED. Problem is, I'm getting destroyed in casual too.

I just want to play some fair games with equal skilled people.

yo pm me your account and we can play norms or something
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
yo pm me your account and we can play norms or something

My account name or the display name?

I think the highest I ever got was Plat 2, but now I honestly think I'm playing at a Bronze 5 level. I don't know all the items, I don't know the heroes, there's been tons of reworks in champions and general design. It's pretty overwhelming.
your league name silly

I was plat 2 80lp last week, but my teamates and I suck ass so I got knocked back to plat v soon afterwards.

well if you're on the NA server, send a friend request to Apojii
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Add me too Bod.

IGN: xCobra
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Highest I got was silver 5, then I moved to an area with really bad internet for a year.

Played a few matches with bod. One of them went ok, the others not so much.

When you panic pick an adc because you didnt realize the one you wanted got banned.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
he protec
he attac
but most importantly
my graves is bac

duskblade is a good item

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Added people

Playing my provisional games so I can hopefully play ranked against people equally as terrible. Not so good so far. Went 0-12 with Heimerdinger top rip me
Added people

Playing my provisional games so I can hopefully play ranked against people equally as terrible. Not so good so far. Went 0-12 with Heimerdinger top rip me

My bet is high bronze. Like b2. Im probably a little lower at the moment.

I really need to practice
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm hoping for high bronze. I'm really nowhere near as good as my opponents and it's boring to lose by this much.
I'm hoping for high bronze. I'm really nowhere near as good as my opponents and it's boring to lose by this much.

Thats the bad thing with norms. You get a large spectrum of people.

Someone in that game with draven said he was a smurf, wich migh explain his axe catching skills.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]