Ranking
para 500 boys

me and hanz0 did gr67 (i think?)

sitting at 64 solo but can probably do 66 or 67 solo.
Jade WD has some new things that are pretty good now. Not big into looking at what is top tier but I feel that Jade is at least tied with new Helltooth now.

I saw a few new items and have some of the said items that work well with Locust Swarm.

WD is in a good spot now, based Blizzard.

Para 200, shit gems, not good weapon, and still critting for a bout 1 bil with these new bonuses. GR40 was ezpz

I would suggest you guys play WD if you havent already.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I couldn't get past gr49 with Jade, maybe because I didn't get Quetzelcoatl.. It's a huge damage increase.
someone on NA should gear up a zdps globe barb to run with my wizard, have sick gear for energy twister build but it needs a globe barb.

also that's good to hear ed, i haven't heard much about WD but apparently it's good with groups right now.
If i get some gear for support doctor. I can prob run with you. Not the same but still.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

are you guys playing in seasons or none-season? i may want to play with you ;)
no u

hanz0, faint, and myself are playing seasonal. I'm pretty sure everyone is.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
If i get some gear for support doctor. I can prob run with you. Not the same but still.

yeah support wd is good, i just need a globe barb for my energy twister build (literally no one is playing barb this season lol)

made a demon hunter as well, have mara shadow and unhallowed sets finished, got a nice ancient yang's recurve as well. i'm down to play whenever ed.
So I just started playing the game again after a break.
I wasn't really that far into the game beforehand, so I come here to ask for beginner tips and some coverage on some new stuff, mostly the new patch everyone seems hyped about.
h

Just realised that my game isn't in english, so stats:

+1495-1858 Poison Damage
+8% Damage
+920 Dexterity
10% Resource Cost Reduction
79% Cluster Arrow Damage
+250 Dexterity (Kanai stuff)

should I swap the cluster arrow damage with anything else? The previous roll was shit.

I'm in doubt between that and elite damage or maybe even CDR, since my vengeance doesnt stay up 100% of the time. (I have just 27,54% CDR)
Last edited by Immotay; Jan 28, 2016 at 01:07 PM.