Toribash
where the NO boys at i wanna show my e-peen esports skill
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
are you still bad?

nope, wanna tussle
Conquest on ps4:
step 1: call role
step 2: change role because 2 people just autolocked for your role
step 3: you go carry because there are 2 assassins in your team that don't know what they're doing
step 4: guy calls support and autolocks ra; goes solo lane
step 5: win anyways because the enemy team has 3 people in mid, 1 semi afk, and 1 on solo
As you level up you start finding better people, and you add them and stick together so you can have an actual good match.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by nerti View Post
Conquest on ps4:
step 1: call role
step 2: change role because 2 people just autolocked for your role
step 3: you go carry because there are 2 assassins in your team that don't know what they're doing
step 4: guy calls support and autolocks ra; goes solo lane
step 5: win anyways because the enemy team has 3 people in mid, 1 semi afk, and 1 on solo
As you level up you start finding better people, and you add them and stick together so you can have an actual good match.

Exactly the same on XB1 Smite.

The skill curve between Xbox and PC is unreal.

1. Go into Conquest on Xbox
2. Bring an ADC mid lane
3. Win because enemy team is full melee

My friend has dia/masters elo and when we play it usually levels to like plat/dia, and I can lane against ADCs in the tier fine, and even win lane. (Keep in mind I'm not level 20 on PC nor Xbox)

I go into Conq on PC, Queue with a bronze 4 friend, and get shitfaced by enemy duo lane.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
Exactly the same on XB1 Smite.

The skill curve between Xbox and PC is unreal.

1. Go into Conquest on Xbox
2. Bring an ADC mid lane
3. Win because enemy team is full melee

My friend has dia/masters elo and when we play it usually levels to like plat/dia, and I can lane against ADCs in the tier fine, and even win lane. (Keep in mind I'm not level 20 on PC nor Xbox)

I go into Conq on PC, Queue with a bronze 4 friend, and get shitfaced by enemy duo lane.

I wouldn't say the skill level between PC and console is that unbalanced, but I would definitely say that most Diamond conquest players could easily outplay and destroy console players mechanically.

It could also be that you're just better mechanically on console than on PC.
I remember this one time I was playing siege (PC) with a friend, I went Aphrodite and he went Ares on one of the lanes, with the good luck that we got to go against 3 people in lane. Still destroyed them, lmao.
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
I remember this one time I was playing siege (PC) with a friend, I went Aphrodite and he went Ares on one of the lanes, with the good luck that we got to go against 3 people in lane. Still destroyed them, lmao.

Aphro is best support
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.