ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
My Attempt At Graphic Design!
Some very basic things that I've started working on, plan on getting better with time! Leave cnc and feedback and such and help me grow

My Avatar

Not sure if you can see the 2nd and 4th line of text in the picture below, might need to work on that.

Toribash Avvy Thing

AllStars Thing

Last edited by Original; Nov 22, 2017 at 09:54 PM.
ohmergawd
The tori's outline is kinda messy, i'd try to fix that, but as your starting it's pretty gud my mang.
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
The tori's outline is kinda messy, i'd try to fix that, but as your starting it's pretty gud my mang.

Yeah, I had honestly spent a good 45+ minutes on getting the tori to look atleast decent, but Ill definitely mess around with stuff like that more in the future.
ohmergawd
Hey man, if you could update your op with programs used, that'd be great. Thanks

EDIT: Didn't catch them in the spoilers, allg
Last edited by wizard; Oct 21, 2017 at 09:35 PM.

(im)

I see you did the tori with the magic wand tool if I'm correct... I would recommend to trace the whole body since the magic wand will not work as good because of the shadowing. Just a little tip since the outlines look pixelated. It's a pretty good avvy imo.
-----
Originally Posted by NANI View Post
Hey man, if you could update your op with programs used, that'd be great. Thanks

He added it in the spoilers
Last edited by Theory; Oct 21, 2017 at 04:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
What tool did you use for the Tori? best option is pen tool

I used the magic wand and then filled in with a small brush as good as possible
Originally Posted by Theory View Post
I see you did the tori with the magic wand tool if I'm correct... I would recommend to trace the whole body since the magic wand will not work as good because of the shadowing. Just a little tip since the outlines look pixelated. It's a pretty good avvy imo.
-----

He added it in the spoilers

Yeah, thanks for the feedback. I'll try that next time.
ohmergawd
just background erase it next time you homo.

no but srsly i like the works, keep making your autism <3
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
Originally Posted by Bloodage View Post
just background erase it next time you homo.

no but srsly i like the works, keep making your autism <3

Yeah thanks baby, ill try that. eventually.
ohmergawd
even if he used magic wand, the tori legs look on opposite sides.

I suggest you to not let it pixelated.