ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Is GN1 your actual rank or you were a higher before that? You play pretty well for a GN1 just by looking at the crosshair placement and movement.

I'm GN2 Currently, i used to be DMG but i quit when the cancer derank wave came like two years ago. I only just recently started playing again.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Damn dude, first off that shot at the end was nutty. Second, your school has a team? damn

thanks and yeah my university has a shit ton of esports teams. I think we have a top 20 Collegiate Overwatch team and a pretty good hots team. We lost our first match in esea open though FeelsBadMan.
Got another retarded ace... Also i bumped up the resolution to a whopping 360p this time!

EDIT: Forgot to mention i ended up getting 43 kills and ranked up this game too.
Last edited by Alejandro2; Sep 28, 2017 at 05:49 PM.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
tfw ur "main" is mg1 and ur smurf is le. been way more active on my smurf for some reason, and that resulted in losing my rank multible times on my main due to inactivity, and then playing shite for some reason.
M I N I V A N
my bday was today and I got some cash, im looking into getting another PC, not sure what I want yet, but once I get a better PC i might try esea
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
my bday was today and I got some cash, im looking into getting another PC, not sure what I want yet, but once I get a better PC i might try esea

cool, let me know if you get it. I'll be down to play.

edit: won these

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Trying to warmup while lagging my ass off on stream. Managed to get a highlight.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/179695741

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

tfw you spend 2 weeks going over inferno, learning strats and smokes and executes and getting really well polished on it only to get two free wins because the other team didn't show up.