Ranking
Originally Posted by zubin View Post
I'm not a hater. I speak it as it appears. If you're so ignorant as to not realize who I am than THAT really is quite sad for both of you. Replay in itself is not bad but as I told you on Discord that Crowd Awakener is really quite rubbish and to ignore that fact is to prove how stupid you actually are. The whole replay is smooth and then you insist on twitching that hard. Think of real life. No one is quite that fast.

did i say something ? no like i mean me MEIJA did i say something to you?
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
CNC for #Hurricane:

Pretty good flow i'd say, though i'd like to point out I saw two twitches, and the beginning could've been smoother. You seemed stiff at certain points like at frame 1251 - 1254 but overall really smooth transitions and flips, great job!
Amitabha
Fl0w
Hurricane was a great replay m8 better than most tricking replays I've seen in the last week.
Although this is a great replay your last trick when you went to open up you opened your arms but closed up too fast.
I understand this was so you could keep your rotation to finish the trick but I would try to get higher so you could
open up for longer on that final trick. Also your 2nd cork I think it was your leg twitched and it looked kinda weird.
But overall this was a great replay.
Hurricane
finally i fixed that last trick enjoy
Attached Files
#Hurricane.rpl (885.1 KB, 28 views)
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
keep up the good work
i cant see any replay
but when i fix my tb prob i will see them all ;)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
How to be rusty for no reason!
RUSTY ASS MEIJA EWWW
a non-finished tricking replay
Attached Files
POOPPOOP.rpl (288.1 KB, 21 views)
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
No comments O: COMMENT PLS?!
guess what a tricking replay it's a wip . . .
Attached Files
POOPPOOP.rpl (412.8 KB, 16 views)
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
GLOOM x<
looks like a good start for a new tricking replay am i right?
Attached Files
VECVEC.rpl (82.8 KB, 30 views)
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]