Ranking
Original Post
Requesting a head for 10k
Ok i want a head texture made is 256x256 and i pay 10k

About style and stuff, i want it to look like uke's head but be kinda robotic and for qs force+vulcan relax & gradients

i want the head to be good and simple because i dont want to use with a texture set, i love vulcan too much

Good work and remmember to post picturs in-game from back and front

Also feel free to comment on other ppl heads and i close this when i find a cool head

I dont know if this works, but if you need help try adding your head texture file to my account custom file because im using the vulcan+qs stuff
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Apr 24, 2010 at 06:47 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
what do u mean by 'kinda robotic', as in, bits of metal? or wires?

edit; i made a basic uke head to ur colours, but what robotics do u want?

i can probly do most things u want added, example metal plate, wires, buttons etc.

ps. i cant remember how do preview it in game so i used spinny globe instead... as you can see.

p.p.s oshit i did azurite not vulcan lol, eh ill fix it up
Last edited by sharkbate; Apr 24, 2010 at 03:52 AM.
[BRiCK]
texturer - itry
in pls wait for me ^^ =D i like this request i got an idea ;)
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
ill wait for everyone

she angel, i want qs ( mostly ) and vulcan soo you kinda got out of what i wanted

also you can check on octane head which is a uke head improved

i want the same but improved to a robotic uke

so try use metal shapes and stuff , do i really have to post here examples of good robitc heads for you to inspire?

also good entry Abel but vulcan isnt platinum ( althought i have platinum relax ) and try add some more robotic features because that is wayyy too simple

For other colors you can use reds OR ( not and ) blues and try to make the head angry, i hope this helps you
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Apr 24, 2010 at 05:14 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
on this..
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.