Toribash
Original Post
[TII] Apply for ModMaker

Welcome Mod Maker, to become apart of TII, you must show what makes you different from others. Voice your creativity, we can't accept just anyone. To become apart of TII, you must agree to accept the challenge of making mods out of the creative ideas presented you. You must write a paragraph, stating the following...

You Name

About yourself

What is Mod Making?

Your Modding experience

What do you want to change about Modding (and why)?

What makes you different?

What mod would you like to see come to toribash

Good Luck.

Last edited by matarika; May 18, 2015 at 12:11 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Oh god, I don't want to be the first to apply

Hello, my name is Sam and I'm 15 years old. I speak English, a bit of German, and I'm starting to learn Esperanto with a group of friends. Moving on, in terms of my modding experience, I started modding about 5 months after I started playing toribash, I didn't know anyone at the time who had used the mod maker so I mostly learned through testing, and Mod maker documentation thread. A little bit after that, I asked a replay maker named Binklawz if he wanted me to make him some mods for his replays. He was quite intrigued by this proposition, and soon I spent most of my time in toribash making him mods; however, shortly after that all of my friends moved on to other games, and I went to join them leaving both toribash and mod making behind. A couple of months later, I got back into toribash using another account (This one), due to the fact that my original account had a dumb name. In terms of uniqueness, I'd say the main thing that would make me different as a mod maker, would be the time I spent making mods for Binklawz. Never before have i been asked to implement so many weird functions into a mod without explanation, only for Binklawz to use said function in making his replay much better. For example, whilst making him a mod where tori held nun-chucks, and uke held a Bo staff, Binklawz asked me to change the rotation of ukes wrists to 360 degrees. After doing so, he made an amazing replay that you can see in his 1st replay collection. As for the final question, ever since I started playing toribash I've wanted to see a mod where your hands replace your feet and the floor is grab-able. I do believe that's all, if I forgot to answer anything please tell me and I will fix it.
Craftinbros new main account
Great application. Can i see or can you link me to some of your mods, i need to know if your capable of taking on some challenging requests (weapon related) Requests. Or just post images.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Great application. Can i see or can you link me to some of your mods, i need to know if your capable of taking on some challenging requests (weapon related) Requests. Or just post images.

I wasn't completely sure if you wanted just requests, and just weapon mods. But just in case here's 3 pictures of mods I made for binklawz, I don't have any more still saved, if that's not enough I can send you links to some of my non-weapon/non-requested mods, or I could make a mod based on a request by you or perhaps a clan mate of mine

Mod Pictures, warning images may be big, or they may just be average sized

Craftinbros new main account
Cool you'd be a good weapon mod maker. Accepted.
Hey

Name - Blu
Age - 20+
Been modding for about a year, and have been part of the community for a couple of years. I am pretty reserved about my personal life as this is my haven away from that, so I tend not to mix the two. I have a solid knowledge of the modmaker and joints, I have not explored body modifications yet, But do plan to at some point.

Modding to me is about giving somebody a virtual playground to have fun and socialize in , to push the limits of what is available to play, To Mod all types of mod and not stick to just one gametype.

Here are some examples of my work

Images

I am unsure of how I am different from anybody else as I try not to compare myself to others to be able to notice, maybe thats what makes me different :S.

I Would like to see a Donkey kong parkour map with falling barrels and everything, only uke instead of peach.
- Blu -