Ranking
Original Post
1 & 2 Player Flashgame List
Hey Guys.

You maybe know this "problem"

Your pal comes over, your at your computer and you dont know what to do.
Hanging on 4chan is boring after a while,watching youtube videos of lolcats gets lame unless there isnt a new fake of one and so you start playing Flashgames.

My Personal Favorites

Bowman 2
- Simple Bow-shooting Game with options to set wind,walls and damage,training,vs. Computer,bird hunting. Simple but funny in My Opinion LINK 1 & 2 Player

Super Extreme 5 Minute Shoot'em up [w/e] - Name says it all. With Level up's and Boss Enemies LINK 1 & 2 Player

The Next Floor - Black and white sheme defense game, you are a random guy with a gun and a elevator. Wobbly Creeps come onto you and want to destroy your elevator Shaft. You buy weapons and new elevator and need to survive 15 Days. LINK 1 Player

Hobo - The Name is Program. Your a Hobo which woke up in another part of his hometown and now needs to get to the other side. Ofcourse you have to kill random stereotypes with barfing,farting,shitting,puking,spitting and snorting. [Note - I rarely played a Flash game where I laughed so hard just because of the Attacks, that was hilarious in my opinion] LINK 1 Player

Rabbit wants Cake - A robotic Rabbit wants cake. You have to program him to get it. Gets harder and harder. LINK 1 Player

I love Traffic - Simple but funny cordanisation (Right Spelling?) game. Fast and Funny game. LINK 1 Player

Cargo Bridge - Build a Bridge with your funds to transport crates,elefants and other shit from one point to another. Gets hard after a while. LINK 1 Player

Dodge - Dodging Game with spicy graphics. Self Explaining what to do. LINK 1 Player

Phage Wars 2 - Create your own Virus and level it up, in many different "locations" and with a good Virus Editor. LINK 1 Player

Achievement Unlocked
- Simple & Funny. Nothing to Add LINK 1 Player

Portal Flash Version - Great Flash Version of the Original Kickass Game. Must Play LINK 1 Player

Post your own ones and I will update this after I come back from my vacation.
Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2-Rhythm game like Guitar Hero
Interactive Buddy-You can buy weapons like grenades, guns, baseballs to beat up a little guy, and you can buy new skins and weapons and other stuff.
N-A platformer and a difficult one. You collect gold to gain time, and have to unlock doors and dodge enemies.
Avalanche-Blocks fall constantly and stack up. You have to conrol a marshmallow looking thing and climb the blocks and avoid having them falling on you. At the same time deadly liquid is rising which is deadly to the touch.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
I played Phage War 2. Got to the end. It's alright, but it gets laggy at times.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set