ES Recruitment Drive
in my opinion they should make a remake of Quake III, defininetly my favourite game of PS1.
in some way they remaked - Quake Live lol but there is Quake 3 Arena and team Arena
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
FUCKING SPIDER MAN

One of the first games i got for the ps1. I loved it. And because i was young i got scared in the first level because i didn't know what was going to be on the other side of a door. But i finished it in the end, all praise me.

Oh, and firebugs. That was a good game, i enjoyed that.

Oh oh oh, and space invaders.
Originally Posted by extremerun View Post
Rayman 2 The Great Escape

love that one

maybe Ape Escape
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Classics cant always be Remaked,Sadly...I realy Loved Tomba! and Tomba 2! But the company dosent exist anymore,so...yeah. ._.'

They aleready made a Klonoa Remake too on the wii,That fun. ^^

*Some Classics are Avalibe on Plastation Network,You can buy them there. And there even some remakes who are made in HD,Like Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbro *

But the Only game i wana see again is Brave Fencer Misashiden,I just played the Demo but it was AWESOME. Gawd,I would like so much to play the full game. ._."
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
maybe Ape Escape

And that. Had so much fun on that game, my god.

I was an addicted little boy.
lol
Originally Posted by extremerun View Post
they are already making Final Fantasy 7 Remake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thsnDqQu0mQ watch for yourselves ^^
EDIT: Ps3 only

Ive seen that. All they remade was that opening scene to show off the power and graphics of the PS3. They never got into remaking the gameplay and stuff.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah I actually saw that ages ago and got really, really excited and such.

I CAME BUCKETS

but then realised it was not to be.
I also want a remake of Syphon Filter!

Have they already done that?
lol