Toribash
MediEvil. They did a "remake" for PSP but its very different from the original.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Does anyone know a name of the game which is an rpg and a blond guy controls some mech?

I think that game should have a better name or i shoulda remembered it, i want to get it but i forgot the name

Anyways should have a remake as well
Play Cool Free Games - By OrcPad | boxhead zombie - cool zombie game
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
love that one

maybe Ape Escape

I loved that game. It came out again on the PSP. I was excited to see if it was new. Then I figured out it did the exact same things as in the first version. Maybe a few updates here and there, but pretty disappointing.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Monster ranchers. :|

That game was actually quite fun, i'd love to see a newer version.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
love that one

maybe Ape Escape

There's a minigame in MGS3 where you get to catch monkeys, just like in Ape Escape
Metal Gear Solid. The Twin Snakes Nintendo remake did not do the series justice; rather, it spat in the fans' faces and then flung poo as it presented some shitty cut scenes that turn Snake into a martial arts master who can do backflips off of missiles like some kung fu monk from a 1970's Chinese movie. Also, the controls sucked. The only real update was graphics (and also the thermal goggles showed a wider spectrum other than the red gradients), and those were only slightly better than PS1's but worse than MGS2 because the PS2 had more power.

Also probably Legend Of Dragoon. Cool story with a fairly long play time spanned over four discs, and the battle system was unique enough to grab my attention from the start. Only lacked in animation and in-game graphics, but the cutscenes were very impressive.

The Medieval series was also fun. And Spyro, until Insomniac stopped making the games.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Digimon World. Any of them.

There's digimon world games for PS2. :/
I used to always play them.
-Digimon world

-Yu Gi Oh forbidden memories.

-An old monster rancher...new monster rancher games sucks.

-Hogs of war =3

I remember those. I will edit this if I remember some.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Metal Gear Solid. The Twin Snakes Nintendo remake did not do the series justice; rather, it spat in the fans' faces and then flung poo as it presented some shitty cut scenes that turn Snake into a martial arts master who can do backflips off of missiles like some kung fu monk from a 1970's Chinese movie. Also, the controls sucked. The only real update was graphics (and also the thermal goggles showed a wider spectrum other than the red gradients), and those were only slightly better than PS1's but worse than MGS2 because the PS2 had more power.

Well sure the cutscenes were pretty crazy, but I still found it satisfactory. And at least they made the cyborg ninja look a tad more badass than in the original mgs.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!