Ranking
ele: i listened to tomorrow is nearly yesterday and everyday is stupid once and i really didn't like it. at all

i remember destroyer, kaputt was nice. i liked two songs by violent femmes, too: blister in the sun and add it up. that was back in like 2011
-----
lol cocacovra ninjad me!!

also i listened to half of in the aeroplane under the sea once and it was really okay. i think i didnt finish it cause i was tired
Last edited by Arctic; Dec 14, 2016 at 03:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
wtf coca and arctic turning this org into a meme gg

i also listened to flatsound and crywank for a while
they got me into andrew jackson jihad, elvis depressedly, teen suicide, the alchemist and twin cabins
might want to check those out
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
ele: i listened to tomorrow is nearly yesterday and everyday is stupid once and i really didn't like it. at all

Bah, the other albums are nothing compared to James Is Going To Die Soon. But if you hated the others, it might just not be for you.
Originally Posted by ChokeMeDaddy View Post
i also listened to flatsound and crywank for a while
they got me into andrew jackson jihad, elvis depressedly, teen suicide, the alchemist and twin cabins
might want to check those out

Haven't heard Elvis Depressedly or Twin Cabins, I'll check em out.
if you like those hipster bands check out this one

ps half u friggers aint even on the members list!! (including arctic -_- owo)
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
you think i can add you? what do you think i am some kind of org administrator?

we would have to awaken the mighty galaxy
(hes in arctics clan)
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
You could order any of the clan squad to do it (e.g. Gargon), or you know, just get Arctic to do it.

Or we could just remain off the list, who cares really?
Last edited by Ele; Dec 14, 2016 at 05:17 AM.
Please guys no fighting
I found this neat album today

It's like punk rock fusion and I thought it was well-mastered and JAMMIN at points.
Cobrq look at this might be your thing.

Also can't see those links above
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I don't think anyone cares but it doesn't hurt to post an app. It's not like we were selective ever.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore