Toribash
Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
I miss old man Sicks when he is still can afford to go ingame

When did you exactly joined this clan?

Anyway I just realized that my past clan, RAM is listed as your allies. Back in 2010/11, I was a co-leader of that clan, but somehow it died when I suddenly got sick and can't even online for a month

Sicks, My man! He is around time to time in our Discord if you wanna say hey! He is currently in the middle of butt fuck no where but he gets back time to time! So is Mr Uby <3

Maaaaan, Join date was probs like 12' I reckon? Maaaaybe 13'? I have been with Piratez for years and years <3

Yeah we have quite a range of old allies, I tried to make this thread as original as I could to keep the old Piratez Vibe
I B u y A r t !
C o n t a c t M e !
Yup, I'm still able to catch him through our organization's (indonizer) discord

Yeah, lucky for you, piratez is still alive when you came back. Meanwhile my clan that I joined in always ended up with died. Liquor is my last clan when I taking a break of tb, so we are gonna revive it and bring back our old board

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Yeah pretty much the same plan here once we get teh ball rolling here at Piratez <3
I B u y A r t !
C o n t a c t M e !
RIP old board.

Dropping by to say hello. And also yeah Sicks is still pretty much around. Just a lot busier than he used to be.
-
I'm still a bit sad, but we needed something new. It's nice to have a certain objective again. I'll still be supporting you guys whenever I can on those free rest days. We can try going ingame on Tuesday, I can chill in the servers for the night and brush up my skills and perhaps recruit someone.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I'm still a bit sad, but we needed something new. It's nice to have a certain objective again. I'll still be supporting you guys whenever I can on those free rest days. We can try going ingame on Tuesday, I can chill in the servers for the night and brush up my skills and perhaps recruit someone.

Offt baby <3 Can not wait!

Originally Posted by Oscar1412 View Post
RIP old board.

Dropping by to say hello. And also yeah Sicks is still pretty much around. Just a lot busier than he used to be.

This is true, Man speak truth! Join le Discord if needed to say G'day
I B u y A r t !
C o n t a c t M e !
The majority of what was FISH is now in hobo's clan, including fish, might want to update that.
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
The majority of what was FISH is now in hobo's clan, including fish, might want to update that.

Thanks, But no thanks.

Trying to keep the thread as Original as the first time.
I B u y A r t !
C o n t a c t M e !