Ranking
Original Post
Fallout 3
Here we can talk about fallout 3.

I wanna know why after i fast traveled my follower Jericho with weapons worth 1000's of caps just disappeared!!!! Im so pissed. I couldnt go back because he disappears regardless!

Who else has this problem with their followers?
Keep your friends close but your enemy's closer
I would have loved Fallout 3 if it wasn't so broken. Third-person animations are shit, you can get stuck if you jump behind a box against a wall and have to reload the whole game, there's a bunch of weird black artifacts in the sewers, and the textawrs are ugly.

(I tried the PS3 version, so it might be my fault.)

Also, I found Oasis without going to GameFAQs. Good times.
A good game, but the last battle in the main quest is a real letdown. I mean, the thing you fight with is really cool, but why not something like that for enemy too? Boring.

Found Oasis on my own too. Gotta love the person you find there.
Never compromise.
The DLC entitled; Operation: Anchorage just came out today, all I can say is.. FUN! It was amazing and after wards, you get some nice things about everything unique you saw in the DLC. I can't wait for the one dealing with philly. Since that sounded even MORE fun than this!

GET IT!
Last edited by Pirate_old; Jan 28, 2009 at 12:21 AM.
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
Help Mr. Burke blow up Megaton. It's worth it!

... trust me...

Nah. I prefer my megaton house, and I hate those ignorant peeps in tenpenny towers. Plus.. if you help the uhh.. ghoul. then.. can't you not be in the house? Never did both.
hmm Yea, I noticed something, The PS3 textures are actually more crappier than the 360 and PC.

Why?

Well because the the 360 has a far more vertex power than the PS3, therfore PS3 are designed to play on Hi-Def Plasma/LCD screens.

But on the other hand, on the PC version, it's crystal clear, especially with quad 8800 Ultras
If you fast travel somewhere, sometimes a follower or companion can get stuck or die and the notification message may not appear.

I once fast travelled somewhere and lost Charon and I found his dead body about two days later near the monument guarded by S.Mutants.

And the ending is one of the worst ones I've ever seen, it's pretty much like 4 options and the only difference is the ending dialogue and the survival of the mutated or death of the mutated.