Ranking
Original Post
Different colored fractures
I'm a bit tired of the same old purple color frac; mayb u should be able to get like, orc frac, or aqua frac, etc.
I think it's purple for you and the other person to see that it's fractured. I know my joint textures make my fractures void, so that's an option. It's just harder to play with.
OK frac textures sound awful but heres a "better" suggestion:

when you have joint textures that cover a frac, the blue color of the frac should override the texture so everyone can see that you have a frac
-----
or some other indicator that shows that u have a frac
Last edited by Veoo; Jul 16, 2017 at 04:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah, but i think frac should override the textures, or be more visible when I am wearing blue set it looks like Contracted :/
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Might I suggest the joints should look different entirely for a fracture for toribash next? Since joint textures can be any color, including those not in the game, you can always have the possibility of being the same color of a fracture. Like the contracted/extended joints look different than the held/relaxed joints, they could have some sort of visible alteration to fractures.

That, or it could just say the joint is fractured at the bottom instead of relaxed..
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
Might I suggest the joints should look different entirely for a fracture for toribash next? Since joint textures can be any color, including those not in the game, you can always have the possibility of being the same color of a fracture. Like the contracted/extended joints look different than the held/relaxed joints, they could have some sort of visible alteration to fractures.

That, or it could just say the joint is fractured at the bottom instead of relaxed..

something like this would be sick
I think he wants an option to purchase a different color for your joints when they get fractured, like a gradient. If not then the suggestion tyzi stated would be cool for toribash next imo
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
I think it's purple for you and the other person to see that it's fractured.

And this is (probably) why you can't.
When a joint fractures it doesn't just change colour it also gets larger, then a normal joint. You can also input a new facture sound your self some how so you can just listen for a fracture.
Last edited by Lamby; Jul 18, 2017 at 12:54 AM.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.