Toribash
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
i get my info from prime sources unlike you, you nincompoop

well guess what i found this FACT about your mom on the internet from the primest source

Stupidity
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Stupidity (disambiguation) and Stupid (disambiguation).

An Allegory of Folly (early 16th century) by Quentin Matsys
Stupidity is a lack of intelligence, understanding, reason, wit or sense. Stupidity may be innate, assumed or reactive – a defence against grief[1] or trauma.[2]

Contents [hide]
1 Etymology
2 Definition
3 Laws of Stupidity
4 Playing stupid
5 Intellectual stupidity
6 Persisting in folly
7 In culture
7.1 In comedy
7.2 In literature
7.3 In film
7.4 Awards
8 See also
9 References
10 Further reading
11 External links
Etymology

Engraving after Pieter Breughel the Elder, 1556. caption: Al rijst den esele ter scholen om leeren, ist eenen esele hij en zal gheen peert weder keeren (Even if the Ass travels to school to learn, as a horse he will not return)
The root word stupid,[3] which can serve as an adjective or noun, comes from the Latin verb stupere, for being numb or astonished, and is related to stupor.[4] In Roman culture, the stupidus was the professional fall-guy in the theatrical mimes.[5]

According to the online Merriam-Webster dictionary, the words "stupid" and "stupidity" entered the English language in 1541. Since then, stupidity has taken place along with "fool," "idiot," "dumb," "moron," and related concepts as a pejorative appellation for human misdeeds, whether purposeful or accidental, due to absence of mental capacity.

source: wikipedia himself
5 Intellectual stupidity

toribash
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
You're actually a raging homosexual
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
[hover] seriously

why not [alttext]

seriously

why not

can't even make a proper bbcode.

wait where am I ?
[sigpic][/sigpic]