ES Recruitment Drive
I've watched all of your replays just now, and i gotta say that they are great, you keep moving in the replays. Keep your style beautiful as it is. Gj
Last edited by Greed; Jun 23, 2015 at 07:53 AM.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
I don't know if it's really my style, but i know im twitching a bit in my replays.
Also, thanks for comments Ahmet
[LoP] | [TMM]
In frames 400 - 213, you were moving too fast when you were executing the flip.
Everything else was fine.
9/10
No such thing as too bad.
The beginning was sweet, and your spins were really well done. I think that after 560, your spin was really stiff, and then the replay went down hill a bit. You just slowed down a lot, and on that last flip, you traveled forwards too much and barely made the rotation, then you had a twitchy transition to your pose. Still a great replay regardless though, it's cool to see you back.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
The beginning was sweet, and your spins were really well done. I think that after 560, your spin was really stiff, and then the replay went down hill a bit. You just slowed down a lot, and on that last flip, you traveled forwards too much and barely made the rotation, then you had a twitchy transition to your pose. Still a great replay regardless though, it's cool to see you back.

cant add anything else.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Thanks for commenting and for your critics Skywhale, its still enjoyable to see that people take time to write in there.

Manipulation
I started this replay 3 months ago, began with a madman and finished onto a manipulation
I know what happens in 1135 is ugly
Attached Files
[LoP] | [TMM]
from the first few hits in the manip i didnt think the replay would be that great, but holy shit dicks everything after 1000 was awesome. the arm boom was ridiculous, how even

everything after you throw uke's torso/head piece into the air is amazing aswell. that hand switch from your hand to your foot made the skeet super cool, and fucking hell 2 dms from that distance? you're not rusty at all.
oh yeah